Costa Verde, the finest tableware from Portugal:
- Premium porcelain company based in Aveiro, Portugal with a purpose and a mission: to be innovative, proactive and flexible in the creation of products and services that surpass expectation
Set of 4 pieces [Sushi Set]
- Sushi plate: 27X18CM
- Small dip bowl: 12X9X6CM
- Bowl: 12X9CM
- Chopstick rest: 5X4CM
Care of Use:
- At Costa Verde, we are not only concerned about developing products which meet your needs, it is our double concern to inform you on how to protect your porcelain product, and that it lasts for a long time.
All our products are regularly tested and comply with various national and international standards, with the ultimate goal of ensuring a quality product and a safe investment. By purchasing porcelain from Costa Verde, you are choosing professional, resistant products, for daily and massive use, in the oven, refrigerator, freezer, washing machine and microwave (not applicable when decorated with metallic motifs).
Therefore, we share with you some suggestions that will undoubtedly help you to protect your investment:
- Always use 18/10 stainless steel cutlery;
- Cover the porcelain storage and handling area with polypropylene surfaces, thus avoiding contact on metal or other surfaces;
- Do not drag your porcelain on uncovered metallic surfaces, as it favours the migration of metal to the base of the porcelain;
- Do not stack up articles, which have not been developed for this purpose;
- Separate porcelain articles from other products of different materials, such as cutlery or metal dishes, when washing and drying;
- Always use silicone spatulas;
- Pre-wash the porcelain or leave it in the water before washing;
- Use specific detergents and do not promote their contact with porcelain for a long time.
Keep your Costa Verde product as on the first day!